Healing Diastasis Rectus Abdominis
Date: 11th-12th September, 2023
Venue: Pilates by Apittiya and Victor Club at Sathorn Square, Bangkok Thailand
Super Early Bird Price 22,100 THB by 30th June, 2023
Early Bird Price 25,000 THB by 31st July, 2023
Full Price 28,000 THB by 31st August, 2023
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More than half of adult women have pelvic floor dysfunctions such as loss of bladder control, bowel pain, pubic symphysis pain and prolapse. Most dysfunctions include a Diastasis Rectus Abdominis which is the tell tale sign of fascial loosening in the core corset.
Put your foundational Pilates skills and biomechanics knowledge to work to learn simple and effective strategies to prevent and heal Diastasis and dysfunctions that go along with the unraveling of this connective tissue.
Learn sequences for healing and advancing the DRA client and strategies on how to best work in conjunction with doctors and physical therapist will also be discussed.
This information will be valuable to anyone that works with the DRA population including PT’s, massage therapists, yoga instructors and Personal trainers as well as the Pilates professional.
This course is not in any way a replacement for Jennifer’s live Healing Diastasis Course. To delve deeper and for comprehensive information please consider joining Jennifer for her course live.
• To teach participants what a DRA is, how it occurs and what it means for full body health.
• To teach the basics of central core anatomy both the individual parts, the fascial connections and how they work synergistically together.
• To help instructors understand how to train and then strengthen the Core Corset.
• To teach simple techniques and sequences on the Mat to progress a client with fascial loosening towards fascial tensioning.
• To teach simple techniques and sequences on the reformer to progress a client with fascial loosening towards fascial tensioning. Great emphasis will be put on how the spring helps us in this endeavor.